**Shuttle Trainer Tours are suspended until further notice**
The Shuttle Trainer is a unique artifact with some very confined spaces. The sanitizers we use for displays and public areas may harm the artifact, so we have decided to temporarily discontinue these tours for the safety of our staff and visitors.
The Shuttle Trainer payload bay is open for visitors as normal.
Please check our website for updates, and in the meantime you can always see VR tours of many of our aircraft, including the Space Shuttle Crew Compartment here!
This exclusive 6-person, 30-minute tour of the Space Shuttle Trainer Crew Compartment will allow you to go where few have gone before。 You will receive a safety briefing and historic overview before stepping aboard to explore both levels of the Crew Compartment。
Proceeds from Shuttle Trainer Crew Compartment Tours will support the Museum’s STEM educational programs and mission. Due to the limited availability of this program, tickets may sell out and are non-refundable and non-replaceable.
Availability & Price
- Member - Adult (18+) $20 ($25 in-person)
- Member - Youth (10-17) $15 ($20)
- Non-Member - Adult $25 ($30)
- Non-Member - Youth $20 ($25)
Prices shown are for reservations with online ticket purchase (In-person price shown in parentheses). $5 off all tours when booked online!
Regular Museum admission required, add the Shuttle Trainer Tour after you select your visit date.
Connections Members, please book your tours by phone to receive the online discounted price 206-768-7239. Must be booked 24hrs in advance.
Instructions & Requirements
Please check in at the Admissions desk no later than 15 minutes prior to your start time. For your safety, access to the Space Shuttle Crew Compartment and participation in this program is subject to certain physical, age and clothing requirements.
All participants will be required to read and sign a waiver.
- Participants must be at least 10 years old.
- Participants between 10-15 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must be under 6'4'' tall.
- Participants must be comfortable with heights and closed spaces.
- Participants must be able to climb ladders without assistance.
- Participants must be able to navigate a hatchway that is 2'3'’ wide.
- Participants must wear closed-toe and closed-heel shoes.
- Participants must not wear skirts, dresses or kilts.