Before signing up for one of our educational programs, learn about our special discounts, options and program guidelines。
To reserve an on-site program, contact the Reservation Desk at 206-764-1384 or email@example.com.
To reserve an outreach program, contact the Outreach Desk at 206-768-7143 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
School district or non-profit youth group discount only applies if the group enters into a service agreement with the Museum to provide at least 75 programs in a 12-month period. Discounts are not available for outreach programs or programs held at the Restoration Center.
- School District or Non-Profit Youth Group 10-20% discount
Educational Grant Assistance
A variety of grant sources provide program funds to organizations in need.
Outreach Program Fees
- A per-diem fee based on a locale is applied when overnight travel is required to deliver the program. Please ask about this at time of booking
- A charge of 58 cents per mile will be charged for travel in excess of 50 miles.
- Incidental costs such as ferry tickets, bridge tolls, or parking fees may also apply.
Program Reservation Deadlines
Weekday Programs must be booked at least 14 days before the planned date of implementation.
Weekend Programs must be booked at least 21 days before the planned date of implementation.
Sleepover and Distance Learning programs must be booked at least 30 days before the planned date of implementation.
Cancelling & Rescheduling Fees
The deadline for canceling or rescheduling Sleepover and Distance Learning programs is 30 days prior to the scheduled date。 The deadline for canceling or rescheduling all other programs is 14 days prior to the scheduled date。 If you cancel or reschedule after the deadline, processing fees apply。
To cancel or reschedule a program, contact the Reservation Desk at 206-764-1384 or the Outreach Desk at 206-768-7175.
- Reschedule After Deadline Fee $20
- Cancel After Deadline Fee $25
- No Show Fee $50